Saturday, April 20, 2013

Response to Melissa Moriwaki

Yes. I believe that this will effect doughnut customers because they are trying to advertise sandwiches, coffee, tea, and other frozen drinks more as time passes and it might influence their company and maybe some customers will forget that they are selling them. But, then again I feel like Dunkin Donuts will always be marketed towards doughnut eaters because Dunkin Donuts is always known to sell doughnuts. I know in my opinion, I will always know Dunkin Donuts for their doughnuts and coffee and how American runs on Dunkin. I feel like Dunkin Donuts will be fine with this transition because it has always been well-known that they always sell doughnuts and that they always will no matter what. This will effect Dunkin Donuts based on how some marketers will forget that they are selling doughnuts and that they would not get as high of a purchase than in the past.

Will you always remember that Dunkin Donuts sells doughnuts if they do not advertise it anymore? Do you think this would effect Dunkin Donuts in a huge way? What would be some of their benefits? 

No comments:

Post a Comment